Saturday, April 28, 2007

A Normal Anomaly


Hello people! I go by the alias of Mr. Nonchalant and I'm just your your normal anomaly. I Possess loads of intelligence, but you couldn't tell by my high school grades. Maybe I wasn't challenged enough or maybe I just had to many things to do and so little time. Anyway, I specialize in finding things that interest me so that I may take my mind off of the everyday stress. When its all said and done, I hope to have a successful career that allows me to continue doing this.

Speaking of interests, I'm currently indulged in music. Music takes me "away". I prefer Hip-Hop, but I have an open mind and I enjoy everything from R&B to Jazz. Currently in my CD player are the following:

Joe Budden - Mood Music 2
Nas - Illmatic
Jay-z - The Blueprint
Ice Cube - Amerikkka's Most Wanted

This changes daily, because I listen to music according to my mood. In the process, my day goes by a little easier and I highly recommend it this method of music listening. Ok, I gotta go now because its hard to write and listen at same time, hit me up.

No comments: