Saturday, June 7, 2008

Thinking About It...

As time goes on the pressure increases.
I confront it and adjust my actions as I grow older.
We need to study and conquer these obstacles of life,
before everything falls with the weight of a boulder.

Because I won't accept things as they are,
My life is filled with uncertainty.
I want to change this situation,
I have the intelligence to drive into the direction that will take me far.

You have to be rough and tough to survive these days.
Respect and humbleness is not enough to be strong, maybe I'm wrong.
Before I can let myself give in,
They need to show me their mind's are strong.

I can never give up. Life has me confused and amused.
Nothing will stop me again.
I doubt it will be easy again,
Yet I'm still waiting for my day to come.
Ain't it a shame?

No comments: