Thursday, September 13, 2007

The College Life


After being in college for about a month, I'm convinced that this place is only for a certain type of person. You're basically given freedom that could bring about many troubles. The choice is yours whether or not you indulge deeply into your freedom. Abuse of this comes in the form of staying out late-night and disregarding any homework or classes the next morning.
The dorms are a place of never ending possibilities. You can choose to sleep all day or get lost surfing the Internet, skipping classes in the process. Exploring the dorms are also an option. There's nothing like visiting a friend or two for some fun. A level head is required in order to avoid dorm disaster drama.
I feel that I am in control of my situation. My priorities are in a place that is not of this world; abstract. Don't get me wrong, I love fun and excitement as much as the next man, but on in moderation. My motivation is success, and I'm not trying to do anything that might hinder my progress. Beyond the walls of intelligence, life is defined.

No comments: